Training: implementing a program in the cultural sector
Deployment of an equestrian training program as part of an overall project to develop tourism around a historic site
Improve the employability of local players by training them in equestrian professions for a historic site
To develop tourism at a historic site in the Middle East, the emphasis was placed on equestrian tourism by creating the necessary skills locally. Cayambe was commissioned to coordinate and set up a training program dedicated to local players, drawing on internationally recognized expertise in the field.
Several trainers were involved in this project coordinated by Cayambe:
- A farrier trainer
- A stable manager trainer (stable groom)
- An equestrian tourism trainer
The 3-month project was carried out under the responsibility of a project management specialist.
To ensure the success of this project, which will have a major impact on local employment, CAYAMBE has defined the plans, manuals and implementation of the following training courses:
- A farrier training course to train future trainers in the farrier profession
- An equestrian tourist guide course to train future equestrian tourist guides
- International stable management training (groom écurie) to identify and train future groom trainers
Following these training sessions, recommendations were made to the customer to make the equestrian sector a major economic driver for the region.