Public governance | Public policy & governance | Technical assistance
Evaluation: early childhood public policies
Evaluation of all early childhood development programs
Cross-functional analysis of a country's policy on early childhood, a major social development issue
This evaluation focuses on early childhood development programs with the aim of improving programs and processes, as well as identifying obstacles to an integrated early childhood policy.
The recommendations drawn from this assessment will be shared with national authorities to promote a cross-sectoral vision of early childhood development.
The team set up by Cayambe included the following specialists:
- A valuation expert
- An expert in quantitative analysis
- An expert in qualitative analysis
- An early childhood health expert
- An expert in national solidarity and public services
- An expert in educational systems
The project was carried out over 10 months by a project manager.
The following actions were carried out by the mobilized team:
- Review existing programs
- Identify the obstacles and reasons for the failure to complete the draft integrated national strategy for early childhood development.
- Making recommendations
- Present a full report to national authorities and stakeholders