Expert – marine pollution response (POLMAR)
A former member of the French Navy, our expert in marine pollution prevention and response has commanded numerous missions at sea in this field.
- Pollution control
- Maritime regulations
- Planning decontamination operations
- Hydrocarbon detection technology
- École Navale engineering diploma
- Support for French staff in defining resources, selecting and purchasing materials and equipment, and training personnel in maritime pollution response.
- Implementation of POLMAR policies in several states
- Designing national exercises for these states
- Officer in the French Navy for 30 years, including 3 years as commander of the French Navy’s Centre d’Expertises Pratiques de lutte antipollution (CEPPOL).
- Responsible for monitoring maritime environmental regulations within a company
- Consultant in POLMAR strategy, including the financial aspects required to develop these systems for the past 10 years