Find out more about the cookies policy of the Cayambe website.
Our cookies policy
This cookies policy was last updated on October 9, 2023 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored on the hard disk of your computer or other device by your browser. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website function correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small piece of text or image invisible on a website, used to track website traffic. To achieve this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means you don’t have to enter the same information again and again when you visit our website, and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you pay. We may set these cookies without your consent.
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain observations on the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create profiles of Internet users in order to display advertising or to track the Internet user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes
Manage your consent settings
Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to modify your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to your browser’s Help section.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
Your rights concerning personal data
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there is some reason to justify such treatment.
For questions and/or comments about our cookies policy and this statement, please contact us using the following details:
3 Le Bruly
Telephone number: +33 (0)2 55 99 00 25